Monday, September 27, 2010

A bit of myself








Hello, and welcome to my blog! My name is Judith Molla. I am from Valencia,SPAIN. I was born on May 16th 1989 in a town called Ontinyent in the south-east of Spain. I will be graduating in 2012 from the
University of Alcala de Henares, Madrid, as an English major. Fortunately, I had the opportunity in my second year to study as an exchange student at Rider University, and so far it has been one of the best experiences of my life.

My three biggest passions are music, traveling and teaching. Music holds a special place in my heart, as I have grown older I have recognized my biggest passion in singing. When I was 8 years old I started to take guitar lessons and started writing my first songs. I have also auditioned for some musicals and I have worked in two different bands. However, I always considered this to be a hobby and that’s why I decided study English. This major not only gave me the opportunity to travel and communicate with other people but also the opportunity to become a bilingual teacher- that is what I would like to do the most. Thankfully, I had the opportunity to work in
summer camps and primary schools as a recreational activities coordinator I enjoy teaching and helping young people develop learning skills that’s why I am working now at the tutoring center of Rider Univeristy as Spanish tutor. Moreover,my passion for traveling is also really strong, during my life I have been lucky enough to travel and meet people from all corners of the world. I love being able to toss myself into cultures that are a little different than my own, and traveling has let me see how much the world truly has to offer.

I don’t know yet to what kind of career I would like to obtain, but I would absolutely like to work in something related to child education. I believe teaching them to understand and to accept others in society is an important and valuable lesson to be learned.